An extended two bed semi detached bungalow in popular Links Way, situated on a generous plot with good accommodation to include lovely size lounge, good size bedrooms, large kitchen/breakfast rom, and disability shower room. The property has approximately 60ft rear garden and generous off street parking. Added benefits include UPVC double glazing, easy access to Baldwins Lane shops. NO UPPER CHAINEntrance
- UPVC glazed entrance door with glazed side panel. Porch/Entrance Lobby with tiled floor and security entrance door into:Hallway
- Wall and ceiling lights, radiator, tall storage cupboard, loft access hatch and doors into lounge.Lounge
- 4.37m max 3.71m max (14'4 max 12'2 max) - Electric fire within fire surround, ceiling and wall light points, radiator and door with glazed side windows to the back opening into:Conservatory
- 3.58m x 2.41m (11'9 x 7'11) - UPVC full height glazed wall panels and poly-carbonate single pitched roof and door to rear garden.Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 4.52m x 3.10m (14'10 x 10'2) - UPVC glazed door to side passage and windows to side and rear, ceiling light point and radiator. The kitchen is fitted with a number of wall and base units with wood effect finish, laminate worktops with tiled splash backs and inset sink with chrome mixer tap. Spaces and service connections for a number of standard kitchen appliances. Wall mounted gas boiler, ceiling light point, and radiator.Bedroom 1
- 4.62m into bay x 3.02m max (15'2 into bay x 9'11 m - Door from hallway into a good size room with UPVC bay window to the front. Ceiling and wall light points and radiator.Bedroom 2
- 3.40m x 2.57m (11'2 x 8'5) - Window to front, ceiling light point, radiator and range of free standing wardrobes.Shower Room
- Window to side with obscure glazing, White suite with disability shower, pedestal basin, low flush WC and chrome fittings. Walls are a combination of Aqua-boarding and ceramic tiling, Ceiling light, wall mirror cupboard, radiator and vinyl flooring.Outside
- 18.44 x 8.15 (60'5" x 26'8") - Rear - with a paved terrace opening onto the garden, mainly laid to lawn, with fenced and hedged boundaries, planted beds and hardstanding with timber garden shed. Gated pedestrian access down the side of the property.
Front: - paved driveway with generous off street parking and wide access off Links Way. Low fenced boundary with next door property.Additional Information
- Heating. Gas combi boiler wall mounted in tall kitchen cupboard
Windows: UPVC double glazed units to most of the windows.
Roof: Tiled roof, UPVC facia, soffits and plastic guttering.Local Authority
- Three Rivers District Council 01923 776611Council Tax Band
- Band ECroxley Green
- Croxley Green is a large village situated between the towns of Watford (to the East) and Rickmansworth (to the West). It has a friendly village atmosphere and the extensive village green is part of its soul and heritage. A good selection of local shops cater for its mixed family community and more extensive shopping and leisure facilities can be found in Watford (Atria Centre) and Rickmansworth. The village has excellent schools and Croxley has its own Metropolitan Line station with frequent services to Baker Street. Access to the motorway network is via junctions 17 & 18 of the M25 which are both within 2.5 miles. Croxley Green borders the Chess Valley. The Grand Union Canal forms the eastern boundary of the village. Croxley Business Park is a modern business hub which attracts a wide range of industries and provides employment for many of the local residents.Agency Notes
- All buyers should note that we will require proof of funding and suitable ID to support any offers you wish to make on this property.