A very stylish and well presented freehold one bed house in the very popular and convenient Manor Way. The house was built in 1993 and is within an easy walk of Baldwins Lane local shops. The accommodation has a entrance hall with a door into a bright and welcoming double lounge. It boasts a modern appliance fitted kitchen, generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a recently refurbished stylish shower room. Other benefits include two parking spaces and access to a secluded and private landscaped garden.Entrance
- Main entrance via glazed door into a hallway with glazed door into :Lounge
- 7.84 x 3.23 (25'8" x 10'7") - Large UPVC double glazed window on front elevation and arched opening into kitchen. Ceiling light point, radiator, smoke alarm, Stairs to first floor and open access from lounge area via arch opening into kitchen. Stairs from lounge area up to landing.Kitchen
- 3.89 x 4.52 (12'9" x 14'9") - UPVC double glazed window to side over looking private garden area and fitted with a range of wall and floor units finished in speckled cream, laminate worktops, tiled splash backs, Inset stainless steel sink with chrome mixer taps. Inset gas hob with newly fitted under oven, washer dryer and space for tall fridge freezer. Ceiling light point, radiator and laminate flooring.Landing
- First floor landing with access to insulated loft space. Door to landing cupboard with wall mounted combi gas boiler and slatted shelvingBedroom
- 4.88 c 2.92 (16'0" c 9'6") - Two Upvc double glazed windows to front with built in wardrobe cupboard, ceiling light point and radiator. TV ariel point with Sky Connection to sky dish.Shower Room
- UPVC window to side with obscure glazing. Recently stylishly refitted and tiled with enclosed shower, white vanity unit, vanity basin and WC with concealed cistern .all with chrome fittings. Fully tiled walls, non slip vinyl flooring, wall cupboard, extractor fan and radiator.Outside
- 8.89 x 7.85 (29'1" x 25'9") - Garden area - the house has gated access to a private and secluded garden area which has been professionally landscaped with an area of lawn, paved terrace, and a very new shed and is fully fenced.
Parking - private parking space which is within the freehold ownership of this property.Local Authority
- Three Rivers District Council 01923 776611Council Tax Band
- Band CCroxley Green
- Croxley Green is a large village situated between the towns of Watford (to the East) and Rickmansworth (to the West). It has a friendly village atmosphere and the extensive village green is part of its soul and heritage. A good selection of local shops cater for its mixed family community and more extensive shopping and leisure facilities can be found in Watford (Intu Centre) and Rickmansworth. The village has excellent schools and Croxley has its own Metropolitan Line station with frequent services to Baker Street. Access to the motorway network is via junctions 17 & 18 of the M25 which are both within 2.5 miles. Croxley Green borders the Chess Valley. The Grand Union Canal forms the eastern boundary of the village. Croxley Business Park is a modern business hub which attracts a wide range of industries and provides employment for many of the local residents.Agency Notes
- Thank you for showing an interest in a property marketed by James Estate Agents. Please be aware, should you wish to make an offer for this property, we will require proof of funding and ID documentation.