A classic 1930's style three bed semi detached house with many original features, Two large receptions, generous size kitchen on the ground floor and three bedrooms and bathroom with separate WC on the first floor. There is huge potential to extend and modernise. (subject to local planning consents). There is a driveway off Manor Way. giving access to rear of the property with parking for one car. Lovely size rear garden and situated on popular upper end of Baldwins Lane close to The Green, shops and doctors surgery.Entrance
- Open storm porch with part glazed entrance door into:Hallway
- Window to side, picture rail and stairs to first floor with access to various rooms. Under stairs storage.Lounge
- 5.49 x 3.63 (18'0" x 11'10") - Large low sill feature window to front, picture rail, original 1930's tiled fireplace with wood surround/mantle and tiled hearth and radiator.Dining Room
- 5.16 x 3.45 (16'11" x 11'3") - Large UPVC window to rear overlooking back garden and original brick fire surround and radiator.Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 5.94 x 2.34 (19'5" x 7'8") - Windows to the side and rear and fitted with a range of wall and base units with laminate worktops and tiled splash backs. Stainless steel double sink with chrome fittings. Single under oven and inset gas hob. Spaces and service connections for other standard appliances including tall fridge freezer. The main kitchen space opens into a breakfast area with large window looking over rear garden and UPVC glazed door to garden terrace which opens onto the back garden.Landing
- Stairs from main hallway up to landing with window to side and access to:Bedroom 1
- 4.06 x 3.33 (13'3" x 10'11") - UPVC window to rear, with original tiled fireplace and radiator. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.Bedroom 2
- 4.06 x 3.48 (13'3" x 11'5") - UPVC window to front, with original tiled fireplace, radiator.Bedroom 3
- 2.26 x 2.16 (7'4" x 7'1") - UPVC window to the front, picture rail and radiator.Bathroom
- UPVC window to rear aspect. Bath and wall mounted shower over, hand basin, fully tiled walls, white towel radiator, recessed ceiling lights.Separate Wc
- Window to side aspect. WC.Loft Space
- Access hatch from landing, part boarded and insulated.Outside
- 35.14 x 7.16 (115'3" x 23'5") - Rear - substantial garden with mature planting, central area of lawn with a paved patio adjacent to the back of the house. Fully fenced boundaries with very new close boarded fencing and a number of mature fruit trees. To the bottom of the garden is hard standing for timber garden summer house / shed. In addition there is a gated driveway which goes onto Manor Way.
To the side of the property is a gated pedestrian access which leads back to the front garden area.
Front - the enclosed front garden has mature planting with a walled boundary to the front and a low gate allowing pedestrian access onto the main pavement on Baldwins Lane.Heating
- Gas fired boiler and central heating to radiators.Windows
- All windows have UPVC frames with double glazed units.Roof
- Tiled roof with UPVC facia, soffits and plastic guttering.Local Authority
- Three Rivers District Council 01923 776611Council Tax Band
- Band ECroxley Green
- Croxley Green is a large village situated between the towns of Watford (to the East) and Rickmansworth (to the West). It has a friendly village atmosphere and the extensive village green is part of its soul and heritage. A good selection of local shops cater for its mixed family community and more extensive shopping and leisure facilities can be found in Watford (Atria Centre) and Rickmansworth. The village has excellent schools and Croxley has its own Metropolitan Line station with frequent services to Baker Street. Access to the motorway network is via junctions 17 & 18 of the M25 which are both within 2.5 miles. Croxley Green borders the Chess Valley. The Grand Union Canal forms the eastern boundary of the village. Croxley Business Park is a modern business hub which attracts a wide range of industries and provides employment for many of the local residents.Agency Notes
- All buyers should note that we will require proof of funding and suitable ID to support any offers you wish to make on this property.