Located in the heart of Croxley Green village in walking distance to Met Line Station, local shops, schools and other amenities. Two double bedroom mid terrace cottage with off street parking to the front for one car. Accommodation to include: lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and WC on the ground floor and two double bedrooms on the first floor with a recently installed modern contemporary family bathroom (off bedroom one). South facing rear garden.Entrance
- Front door into porch with inner door into:Lounge
- 4.67 x 3.43 (15'3" x 11'3") - Double glazed bay window to front aspect.. Decorative gas fireplace with hearth and iron surround. Wooden flooring, wall mounted vertical radiator, ceiling light point. Stairs rising to first floor.Dining Room
- 3.45 x 3.07 (11'3" x 10'0") - Double glazed window to rear elevation, wood flooring, wall mounted radiator. Door to:Wc
- WC under the stairs, tiled flooring. Part tiled walls.Kitchen
- 2.59 x 1.83 (8'5" x 6'0") - Fitted with a range of wall and base units with high gloss finish. laminate worktops and tiled splash backs. Inset electric oven, gas hob with extractor fan over. Two double glazed windows one to the side and one to the rear. Integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer & washing machine.Landing
- Bedroom 1
- 3.40 x 3.10 (11'1" x 10'2") - Double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, ceiling light point. Door toBathroom
- Modern contemporary style comprising of panel bath with shower over, close coupled WC, vanity unit housing hand wash basin. Storage cupboard. Tiled walls and flooring. Wall mounted heated towel rail in white finish. Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation.Bedroom 2
- 3.40 x 3.23 (11'1" x 10'7") - Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator below. Ceiling light point, Storage cupboard over stairs. Access to loft hatch inside cupboard.Outside
- 25.70 x 4.34 (84'3" x 14'2") - Rear - covered area leading to paved/shingle patio. remainder of the garden is laid to lawn, shed to the rear, fenced boundaries. Next door neighbour can bring their bin through the garden via the back gate and down the side alleyway.
Front - block paved driveway with parking for one car.Local Authority
- Three Rivers District Council 01923 776611Council Tax Band
- Band CCroxley Green
- Croxley Green is a large village situated between the towns of Watford (to the East) and Rickmansworth (to the West). It has a friendly village atmosphere and the extensive village green is part of its soul and heritage. A good selection of local shops cater for its mixed family community and more extensive shopping and leisure facilities can be found in Watford (Atria Centre) and Rickmansworth. The village has excellent schools and Croxley has its own Metropolitan Line station with frequent services to Baker Street. Access to the motorway network is via junctions 17 & 18 of the M25 which are both within 2.5 miles. Croxley Green borders the Chess Valley. The Grand Union Canal forms the eastern boundary of the village. Croxley Business Park is a modern business hub which attracts a wide range of industries and provides employment for many of the local residents.Agency Notes
- All buyers should note that we will require proof of funding and suitable ID to support any offers you wish to make on this property.